Monday, 24 February 2014

Working with Scale

Today our class was preparing for an anthropometrics manikin. So we were split up into groups to help measure each other, and to help me create a life-size model of myself on 3D Max. I really enjoyed this exercise because it was fun, I loved the social interaction and I was looking forward to the tutorial that followed for making it since it was something different.


After in our second class we then started to work on our second water bottle. I found the tutorial easy to follow along to since we already had a first attempt at making the shape only the different was we used a different method of using polygons of making the form of the bottle and there was no screw cap detail, but we still had to scale and extrude the top of the bottle. Here is a final rendering of my second bottle:




I'm not too pleased with the final outcome of this bottle because I think the shape could have been sculpted better with using the scale and the size of each sections of the bottle looks slightly off. After many attempts to try and render the shape and the top of the bottle this was made to the best of what I could do.






No comments:

Post a Comment