For our first official tutorial on 3D Max, we were asked to create a mobile phone. I was a bit sceptical at first for the fact that I knew that 3D Max was a very technical and difficult software to use, so I assume the worst of not being able to adjust to following the tutorial properly. But when we started to proceed into the tutorial, I managed to keep up and understood what I needed to do. Unfortunately I was using the original class room computers for this first tutorial so during the process of creating the 3D phone the software crashed and it was too far along into the class that I just took notes and decided to finish it at home, which I did by installing 3DS Max 2014 onto my laptop. I was able to successfully create a mobile phone on my own laptop.
There are some screen shots and my final rendering of the mobile phone:
.png)
.png)
.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment