These are the designs that I have been
working on over the past month. They are all of the possible options
that I have considered for the theme of my cutlery. Even though there
a very little features of the cutlery itself, the animal shapes and
designs have helped developed my final set immensely. I have enjoyed
working through the variety of designs that I am able to work with
and looking forward creating my unique 3D model on 3D Max to see what
the outcome is like. Here are a few of my sketch designs:
In our tutorial class, we started on
working on how to create a spoon. I found this task to be quite
difficult because it involved a lot of scaling, extruding and moving
vectors to make sure everything was in proportion. Getting the shape
of the spoon itself wasn't as bad, because I was used to working with
extruding and scaling shapes to fit the form of what I wanted, but
whenever it came to using the front port to balance and place all of
the vector points in order to give the spoon the curve that it needed
it was difficult for me to proceed on. So I decided to leave the main
prep work to whenever I would be working on my actual spoon for the
cutlery set. Here are some screen shots of me working on the spoon:




.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment